- 1 salmon fillet
- Spicy mustard
- Tarragon (dried or fresh)
- Soy sauce
- Lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper
- White wine vinegar
- Brussels sprouts
- Fresh spinach leaves
1. Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt & pepper, and place in 8×8 pan in 350 degree oven.
2. Sprinkle salmon with salt & pepper, and a little lemon juice.
3. Stir together seasonings, mustard, soy sauce, and vinegar.
4. After sprouts have cooked about 10 minutes, add salmon to pan, and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Spread sauce and more tarragon on top of salmon. Cook for 15 more minutes.
6. Serve salmon over bed of fresh spinach.