- 1 package or 1 lb. of ground bison
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 chopped of a jalepeno pepper, seeds removed
- 2-3 chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not in oil)
- 1 carrot, chopped or shredded
- 1 egg
- seasonings: pepper, salt, ground mustard powder, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, cumin
- optional parsley or cilantro, chopped. (I used chopped fresh cilantro for this)
- optional squirt of spicy mustard
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Form balls in your hands, place on pan.
3. Bake in oven at 275 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until cooked.
Note: this is a paleo recipe.