- 2 leeks, rough chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, rough chopped (button or other mixture)
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, rough chopped
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken tenders, cut into bite size pieces
- minced garlic
- teriyaki sauce
- soy sauce
1. Sautee garlic and onion in olive oil.
2. Add chicken and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add rest of the vegetables, cook a couple more minutes.
4. Add a couple tablespoons of teriyaki sauce and soy sauce, & seasoning (red pepper flakes, salt, peper).
5. Stir well, then serve over rice.