- 6 boneless skinless chicken tenderloins, or 2 chicken breasts, in bite-sized pieces
- 4 carrots, peeled & chopped
- 3 celery sticks, chopped
- half yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper (optional)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 24 oz. vegetable broth or chicken broth
- 1 can cannellini beans (optional)
- half bag of egg noodles
1. Saute vegetables in olive oil for 6-8 minutes. Season with pepper, salt, dried parsley, oregano, basil.
2. Add in chicken, beans, broth, egg noodles. Add a little water as necessary to make more soupy.
3. Cover and cook for 35 minutes or until all is tender.
One thought on “Chicken Noodle Soup”
This seems really simple. I will definitely try it!