- 3 links of chicken sausage, any flavor, cut into rounds (preferably natural)
- 1 sweet potato, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2-3 leaves of Swiss chard or rainbow chard
- 1/2 cup of chopped leeks
- 3 mushrooms, chopped, baby bella or other
- 1 parsnip, chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 clove of garlic minced
1. Sautee onion, garlic, and leeks, 2-3 minutes.
2. Add sweet potato, carrots, parsnip, cook 5-6 minutes.
3. Add sausage, cook 2-3 minutes.
4. Add enough water to make into a soup. Add the rest of the veggies, and the seasoning. Cook for 20-25 more minutes on medium.
Note: this is a paleo recipe.