- Prepared, uncooked pizza dough (I used wheat)
- Broccoli crown (small)
- Chicken sausage
- 1 leek, chopped
- Black olives
- Artichoke hearts
- Baby portabello mushrooms
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2-3 garlic cloves, rough chopped
- Mozzarella cheese, grated
1. Roll out pizza dough to the size you want.
2. Add diced tomatoes to dough first. Top with some of the cheese.
3. Add the rest of the toppings, and top again with cheese. Don’t put too much in the middle or the dough won’t cook through.
4. Bake on 400 degrees (or higher for more crispiness) for 45 minutes (watch for cheese burning).
Serves: 2-3 people
*Toppings can be whatever you want – this is more veggie-centric pizza, with the chicken sausage. You can use whatever sausage you want.