- 1 lb. uncooked shrimp (preferably fresh, but can use frozen), peeled
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (preferably fresh, but can use jarred)
- 1 shallot
- 1 lemon
- seasoning: paprika, fresh ground pepper, salt, dried tarragon
- 1-2 cups fresh spinach
1. Saute garlic and shallot in olive oil in saucepan, medium-high.
2. Add shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes. Lower heat a little.
3. Sprinkle with fresh lemon juice, and add seasonings to taste.
4. When shrimp is cooked, toss over spinach leaves, and add a little more lemon juice as dressing.
(This recipe was cooked with the fabulous Molly Mattessich!)