- 12 oz. egg beaters
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2-3/4 cup frozen spinach (drained)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup low-fat shredded mozzarella*
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
1. Mix all ingredients together, season with Tabasco, pepper, salt (and I use Cajun seasoning)
2. Pour mixture into muffin tins or ramekins (greased). If you pour to the top, it will rise, and might spill a little.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Serves: 4 ramekins (pictured), or a 6-muffin tin.
*Can use cheddar, monterey jack, etc.