- 2 bell peppers, red/green/whatever color you want
- 1 lb ground beef (you can use turkey/bison/whatever you want)
- 4 baby bella mushrooms, chopped
- 2-3 leaves of Swiss rainbow chard, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 black olives, chopped
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper (for this I used green since I stuffed red peppers)
- olive oil
1. Saute the onions and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the ground meat, and cook until it starts to brown.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients, and cook until the meat is nearly cooked through.
5. Cut off the tops of the bell peppers, and stuff with the mixture.
6. Bake in the oven at 300 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
Note: this recipe is paleo.