The blog series we’re doing next week for my campaign at work on what we’re thankful for inspired me to do one of my own. Granted, I actually am doing one for work too, but this for those folks who don’t exactly visit GirlUp.org on a regular basis.
I know I already say thanks to people and say thanks for things in some of my other posts, but you can never be too thankful, can you? Here’s a breakdown of what I’m thankful for this year:
- The ability to go home for the holidays
- Flowers from a friend
- Working for a cause I’m passionate about; with people I like!
- Law & Order marathons
- Crisp, sunny fall days with the leaves blowing all around you
- A card in the mail when you didn’t expect it
- My health
- Meeting new people that help you achieve your goals
- Friends who encourage you to achieve your goals
- Twitter Beer Summits
- Jane Austen books
- Family recipes
I could go on and on. But I want to hear from you. What are you thankful for this year?